Subject: Poland's accession to the Nordic Investment Bank
From: Omelańczuk Mariusz <[email-masked]>
To: "Keit Pillak", "RAM Info"
Cc: "Szostek Damian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 12:40:43 +0300

Kategoria: Publiczne

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Please find attached the letter from Mr Andrzej Domański, Polish Minister
of Finance, concerning Poland's accession to the Nordic Investment Bank.

Please forward this message to Mr Jurgen Ligi your Minister of Finance who
acts as Governor of the Nordic Investment Bank.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

MARIUSZ OMELAŃCZUK

Główny Specialista / Chief Specialist

Wydział Międzynarodowych Instytucji Finansowych / International Financial
Institutions Unit

Departament Współpracy Międzynarodowej / International Cooperation
Department

+48 735 259-428

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.gov.pl/finanse> gov.pl/finanse

ul. Świętokrzyska 12, 00-916 Warszawa

 <https://www.20lat.eu/>

<https://www.gov.pl/web/finanse/klauzula-przetwarzania-danych-osobowych-ud
ostepnionych-droga-elektroniczna> Klauzula informacyjna